When you have something need to report repairs or maintenance...
Please report to your Property Manager during business hours Monday to Friday between 9.30 am to 5.30 pm (all maintenance or repairs request MUST be sent via written email with relevant photos or video).
For Urgent Repairs outside our business hours or your property manager is out of office, please contact 0413360827 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
URGENT REPAIRS DEFINITION
- A burst water service
- A blocked or broken toilet system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by your landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity, or water supply
- Any fault or damage on the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- An appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase
Attention: Tenants will be liable for any cost involved for maintenance costs incurred from not referring to your manual for building specific emergency contacts.
TRADE PERSON CONTACT
You may contact the trade person when you have URGENT maintenance outside our business hours, on weekends, or on public holidays.
Renaissance plumbing Robert | 0414 799 500 | email@example.com
Allen (Chinese Speaking- Eastern Suburbs) | 0424815482
AirT Group | 0457 777 295 | firstname.lastname@example.org
New Future Electrical Services | 0433 530 368 | email@example.com
Ben | 0447258668
Trevor | 0468887650
Roy | 0412709276
HDS | 0468 887 650| firstname.lastname@example.org
ATM Cleaning Service | 0435 176 259 | email@example.com
You can also download our Maintenance Forms here.